|Don't Even Think About It!|
If you love forbidden fiction, don't go looking for it from iTunes. My latest collection of HOT STUFF has been BANNED BY APPLE!
Here's what they've got to say about it:
Apple has rejected Don’t Even Think About It (It’s Too Taboo!) for the following reason:
Prohibited Explicit or Objectionable Content
Books must not contain prohibited explicit or objectionable content, which includes but is not limited to:
1. Depiction (photo or drawing) of a child in a sexual situation, even without contact.
2. Photographs of penetrative sex, oral/genital contact, or genitals.
3. Textual encouragement to commit a crime (e.g. books supporting, encouraging or defending rape, pedophilia, incest, or bestiality or books detailing how to commit a sexual crime).
4. Photographic content intended for the sole purpose of sexual arousal.
5. Excessively objectionable or crude content.
Well, well... there are no characters under the age of 18 in this book. There are no drawings or photos of anything at all. I'm not encouraging anyone to commit any crimes (and nobody in this book does anything illegal), so I suppose my writing must simply be excessively crude and objectionable.
Isn't that a shame?
Fortunately for those of you who appreciate erotica about legal adults fucking their moms' boyfriends or best friends' fathers, you can very easily buy my new book from a number of other retailers. Hip-Hip-Hooray!
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00PB72MSK
Almost forgot to mention: for a limited time only, Don't Even Think About It will be available for $0.99 at select retailers (Amazon and Smashwords). So get on it!