Friday, August 22, 2014

#MySexySaturday In the Pool - At the Office - In Bed with Uncle Larry

Wondering about this week's "My Sexy Saturday" theme?  Here it is:
What happens to your wonderful characters that you’ve created? Do they retreat silently into the sunset? Do they get more exposure in the next book of your series? This is our thoughts on what happens to those special characters once the story appears to be over.

So I guess it's fitting that I have a series box set to showcase today.

When I wrote the first story about Theresa and her uncle Larry surrendering to temptation (they're not blood relatives, in case you care about that sort of thing), I knew I wouldn't stop at just one. Their relationship was too taboo. Theresa's taking care of Larry's kids because his wife ran off.  She's younger and he's older, but they're living together and raising two boys. It just happens.

Read 7 paragraphs from the first story, In the Pool with Uncle Larry:


Too bad Uncle Larry didn’t take his top off more often—he was fit, no question. Did Theresa really just have that thought? Did she really just think to herself, “Wow, my uncle’s got a hot body”? She knew she did, and she couldn’t erase it. You can’t un-think a thought like that.

“What happened to your bathing suit?” He asked. He was looking at her breasts, obviously trying not to, but… yeah, he was pretty much staring at them.

“Sorry. It was in the basement, and that place is scary at night.”

Uncle Larry smiled. “Yeah.”

“I just wanted some time to myself.”

“Oh. Oh…” He inched toward the edge of the pool. “And here I am, spoiling your fun.”

“No, I didn’t mean it like that.” She hopped through the water, grabbing his wrist. A spark passed between them, and she knew he’d felt it too by the little noise his throat made. She held his wrist even tighter, wanting to keep him in the pool despite her shameful nudity. “I just meant that I’m always watching the boys. I felt like going for a swim alone, when I didn’t have to watch them. Don’t you ever need a minute to yourself?”

You can buy the box set from
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXN3BCQ
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00MXN3BCQ
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/468788
And in print from https://www.createspace.com/4961521

Keep on hopping!